Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The past few months have flown by. I am eleven months post surgery and have lost 110 pounds. I lost 100 in the first six months. Working on ways to get past the plateau. I would like to lose at least another 45 pounds before this is all said and done.

I am working part time, five days a week at the gym, and train three times a week. I work as a babysitter there. It is pretty fun. Mostly because I get paid. :)

Things got pretty rough at the beginning of the year for me, as far as mental health goes. I am past it now.

I haven't pulled any hair out since August of 2012. Pretty proud and surprised about that.

Everyone is doing really well. Keeping busy.

I am hoping to start posting here again. I stay pretty busy so there isn't a lot of time but I will try and keep up.

3 comments: